07/04/2012

Kitchen Project done

Done
Finished the Kitchen Project last week and have been mostly relaxing and working on a C code program, which is now finished.  The final model from the Kitchen project is below, the dish scrubber.


Doing
Going to the Bargehouse to measure up for the Installation in a couple of days, The Made in Brunel Installation has taken a back seat whilst I finished off the report for the kitchen project recently, but my time has free'd up now so I will be able to work on it some more.  Updates will be more regular. 

The Bargehouse entrance

I need to work on a banner design with a photo from Shane Standing for the climbing club I am part of, which shouldn't take long, but I still have a fair amount of work on and when I am not working I am trying to make the most of the Easter break. 

 A photo by Shane Standing (not the one for the Banner though).

Whilst trying to make the most of the weather and my free time I walked along the canal path from Uxbridge to Southall and back, 14.6 mile walk which was slightly longer than my 2 hour lunch walk that I planned on going, however once I realised Southall was only 3 miles away from where I was after an hour I decided that I would make a visit as I have only travelled through Southall by Bus and it looked interesting, for those that don't know Wikipedia says "Southall is primarily a South Asian residential district, sometimes known as "Little India"."


 http://goodfoodshops.blogspot.co.uk/2010/11/indian-food-walk-in-southall.html


Currently working on a sustainable promotional product that I designed a couple of months ago but not needs a redesign as I tried to make is biodegradable, but it just won't last long enough so I am redesigning it to make it tougher and recyclable instead.




No comments:

Post a Comment