29/04/2012

My New CV

All done
After a another busy time with hand in's, I am now finished with all my coursework for the year.  Which means now I can finally work on my CV and Portfolio to get a placement.  Thanks Splinterbike for the retweets helping with my survey for my final project.  Check out his website and what he does at http://www.splinterbike.co.uk

CV
After seeing all these nice graphical CV's online I wanted to give mine a spruce up.  


I still need to work on it some more to be happy with it, but heres the basics.  Any constructive feedback would be great, bear in mind I am a product designer and not a graphics guru.  I made this CV more for appling to service design placements rather than Engineering and product design placements. 

Designers MX
Something has helped me thriough the last of my projects has been Designers MX music playlists made by designers for designers, great music, great playlist cover art.  One of my personal favorites is Let's make sweet sweet pixels pt 2 Check it out!


On the look out for placements
I am currently looking for a placement so am appling to many product design companies trying to get a a year's worth of experience.  However as I have an interest in service design (plus more free time now to learn and redo my CV) I am going to try to apply to a couple of service design compaines, how that will go, I do not know, but I know for sure I will try hard and work even harder to get a responce and maybe even an interview.  It worked to get me an Interview at rAndom International.

Photos from San Francisco
A couple of the photos I took when I went to San Fran.
 















No comments:

Post a Comment