09/03/2012

Back from climbing, now, back to work

Doing
Busy week after spending the weekend in Symonds Yat climbing.  Been working mostly on the washing up project, sketching, making some prototypes and sketching some more.   However I don't have any pictures to show for that work, will have to work on it.




Today I am running a workshop to work on and develop the design for the Made in Brunel Installation.  So there will be lots of making and sketching, I will try to take a few pictures to put in here.


Also today I have to do some ADAMS dynamic computer modelling, I don't really like the interface for ADAMS, I don't understand why the background must always be black, and it is the same for ANSYS 13.0, maybe it is because I am used to Soildworks and ADOBE.  That as well as doing more on my washing up concept should take up most of the weekend, as PT says, "We don't have weekends".




No comments:

Post a Comment