28/05/2012

Update on the Made In Brunel Installation

The Installation
As Made In Brunel (14th - 17th June) is getting closer I am working more intensely on the installation.  The structural part is now complete and the paint is drying.  Need another visit to the Bargehouse before ordering the final parts, but it is getting there.  My team and I will start the main paper section on Wednesday and I will be folding paper for a couple of days with a short trip to SMR automotive in Portchester on Thursday in between long paper folding sessions.



The design has changed a lot from the initial concept/s but it still carries this years Made in Brunel theme which can be checked out at http://madeinbrunel.com/  I am being perticularrly secretive about the design as I don't want anyone to see the installation before the show, so far anyone not involved has only seen Team shots of idea generation workshops and prototyping and I refuse to tell anyone what it will be, so come along to check out the real thing!

Also check out the Made In Brunel video for this years show:






No comments:

Post a Comment